Please Air These PSAs to Help Stop the Spread of COVID-19
The greatest heroes are not just the ones with superpowers. We need more heroes to help stop the spread of COVID-19. The National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) recommends these steps to help protect yourself, your family, and others in your community:
– Get vaccinated as soon as possible
– Wear a face mask (until you are fully vaccinated)
– Practice social distancing—stay 6 feet apart
– Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home while you are sick
NFID needs your help in reminding everyone to take these steps to help #StopTheSpread of COVID-19. NFID is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to educating the public and healthcare professionals about the burden, causes, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of infectious diseases across the lifespan.
We hope you will use these PSAs in your regular programming, as a public health service to your community.
William Schaffner, MD, NFID Medical Director
Marla Dalton, CAE, NFID Executive Director & CEO
Media contact: Diana Olson, email@example.com, 301-656-0003 x140